At First Assembly of God, we assure you that we do not
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us;
- Sell any personally identifiable information about you, ever;
- Provide any personally identifiable information about you to anyone without your explicit permission or a court order.
First Assembly of God does
- Safeguard user information from unauthorized access;
- Honor user requests to remove them from our mailing lists; and
- Maintain strict confidentiality of user information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Information This Site Collects, Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. aol.com) and an IP Address (e.g. 18.104.22.168). When a visitor requests a page from within the this website, our Web Servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to our Web Server. By itself, this information reveals nothing personal about you. In fact, the only information that we automatically gather and log is as follows:
- The IP Address of the Site that may have Referred you.
- Your IP Address
- The Web Page that you may have linked to us from, if any.
- The Product Identifier for Version and Make of Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer®)
- The Operating System platform that you may be running (e.g. Apple® or Windows®)
- Search Words or Terms that are passed from a Search Engine (e.g. Google® or Yahoo!®)
- Information readily available and stored in your Adobe® Flash System.Capabilities Object.
The practice of collecting this data has been generally standardized by virtually every Web Server on the Internet today and the purpose for this information is actually two-fold. One, First Assembly of God has found it advantageous to examine visitor traffic in its aggregate, so that we can ensure compatibility for the various Browsers and Operating Systems used by the users that visit our site. Also, as any business, it is our desire to generate greater amounts of visitor traffic. By analyzing analytic information, including, but not limited to visitation patterns, referring URLs and Search Engine terms, we can strategically enhance our exposure on the Internet.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are transferred to your computers hard drive through your Web browser from our Web Server. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files that may have been created from other sites and is used to used to deliver personalized Web content (music preferences, language settings, etc.), that you may have made at our website. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browsers help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
We have Informational forms that relate to the Services we offer. The forms require users to give us accurate contact information (like name and e-mail address.) Such personally identifiable information is used for the purpose of interacting with you regarding your use of our Services. This information may be used in any investigation we initiate due to complaints regarding spam, activities related to hacking/cracking/denial-of-service attacks, and/or other potentially illegal activities. You will only receive mailings unrelated to our Services if you explicitly request them from us. You may change your preferences at any time.